We have been following religiously the National Calendar in terms of Wine and Cocktail celebrations. As we are observing more and more restaurants opening up getting reservations is still challenging. Hence, let’s keep celebrating indoors this National Margarita Day. We have 2 margarita alternatives for the classic recipe!
2oz. IZO Mezcal 1 Lime, Juiced 1/2 oz. Triple Sec
Simply cut the lime in half, reserving a slice for garnish. Salt the rim of a small glass filled with ice. Place additional ice into a shaker, then fill it with the fresh-squeezed lime juice, Mezcal, and Triple Sec. Shake and strain the liquid into the glass. Add the lime slice garnish and enjoy.
Sangarita Cocktail Recipe
1.5oz Round Barn Distillery’s Blue Flame Agave
• 2oz Sour Mix
• 1oz Triple Sec
• Round Barn’s Flavor Trip Red Sangria
- Fill glass 1/3 way full of ice.
- Pour in agave, sour mix, and triple sec.
- Top the rest of the glass with red sangria.
- Squeeze 1 lime wedge into the glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.