Summer is here! and it seems like a rich and refreshing drink that helps us mitigate the sensation of heat, that’s why today I share a recipe to prepare clericot of rosé wine ideal for any occasion.
- 750 mL of rose wine
- 100 g sliced strawberries
- 100 g raspberries
- 1 sliced orange
- 200 mL mineral water or lager beer
- 100 mL cranberry juice
- Place the strawberries, raspberries, and orange slices in a jar.
- Pour in mineral water or lager beer, followed by rosé wine.
- Add the cranberry juice and mix well.
- Let sit for 30 minutes and serve on ice.
Recommendations for rosé wine:
IMPROMPTU ROSÉ .Variety: Pinot noir. Hispanic + Swiss wineries. DO. Valencia. Guard wine.
LES PRUNES. .Variety: He ordered. Celler del Rure .D.O. Valencia. Aging 6 months.
CHAVAL ROSADO .Variety: Bobal. Nodus wineries. DO. Valencia. Young wine .
PINK BOBAL PASSION. Variety: Bobal. Bodegas Sierra Norte. D.O.P. Utiel-Requena.
EL MIRACLE 120th Anniversary Rosé. .Varieties: Shiraz, Garnacha. Vicente Gandía wineries. DO. Valencia.
ROSÉ WINE FAQS:
The rosé wine is made with high quality grapes, the elaboration is more complicated and more grapes per bottle are needed.
The most common varieties to make rosé wine are: Garnacha, Syrah, Cariñena, Tempranillo, Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Cinsault.