Who said that wine is not beneficial for health?
Let’s remember that wine not only help you relax and clear your mind on those long days. Wine has much more health benefits. It is proven by science! I collected some of them and created this infographic. I am pretty sure you already know some of them. I just though that it was a good idea to remember the healthy benefits of wine specially during the difficult times that we are currently living in. I hope you like the infographic and share it with your friends and family.
- It keeps the brain sharp
- Reduces the risks of Alzheimer’s
- Reduces the risk of cataracts
- Helps to spread cavities
- Protects from the common cold
- Protects against heart disease.
- Reduces the risks of heart attack
- Increase longevity
- It improves the density of the bones.
- Contributes to healthy cholesterol.
- Reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes
- Reduces the risk of liver disease.
- Reduces the risks of stroke
- Fight depression
- Aids short-term memory
Enjoy with moderation
Some might state that alcohol also damages your body. I have always encouraged you to be mindful about the hydration in your body. Moreover, wine has so many benefits that with one glass a day we can receive those benefits. Also, we have to rememeber that we have to enjoy wine or any type of alcohol with moderation of course. Enjoy responsibly.
Do you know any more benefits that wine has to our health? I would like to know them. Leave your message in comments!
Want to learn more about wine? Check the section wine 101