I am sharing with you the tasting notes of a red blend Casa Madero 3V 2017. From the oldest winery in America Casa Madero this red wine Casa Madero 3V 2017 is a wine you can find in US retail stores and in prestigious restaurants. Casa Madero 3V 2017 get its name from their particular blend of 3 red grapes. Moreover, and in my humble opinion, this wine is one of the staples of Mexican wines.
- NAME: Casa Madero 3V 2017
- VARIETAL: 🍇Tempranillo, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
- YEAR: 2017
- COUNTRY: Mexico
- REGION: Parras, Coahuila, México aka Parras Valley
- Nose👃 Beautiful and concentrated tertiary aromas of leather and violets, lots of herbs. It reminds me of the smell of an ‘Hacienda’ – a bountiful estate in the small towns of Mexico where food is always bold and aromas are always herbaceous-
- Mouth 👄 Fruit forward with lots of red stone fruits such as blackberry and cherries but well balanced.
- Pairs perfectly with steaks and spicy mexican food.
Perhaps this vintage is difficult to find in the market, but the next ones 2018, 2019 are available. Try wine-searcher.com to find this bold red wine near you.
About Casa Madero
The most awarded mexican winery, Casa Madero was officially established in 1597 as Hacienda de San Lorenzo, known today as Casa Madero. They are located in the northeast part of Mexico in the State of Coahuila in the wine region known as Valle de Parras or Parras Valley. Read the fascinating history of Mexican Wine starting with Casa Madero establishmenthere http://madero.com/en/history/
Read other reviews of Casa Madero Wines